Conveniently Located Townhouse - UNDER APPLICATION
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This bright two bedroom townhouse, located within minutes of inner Belconnen, Westfield Belconnen Shopping Precinct, public transport and many Schools, provides a convenient lifestyle for a single, couple or small family.
- Open and spacious living area with gas heating
- Large main bedroom with a walk through wardrobe, leading to the bathroom
- Kitchen with plenty of storage options, overlooking a dining/meals area
- Dining/meals area opens out to your private paved rear courtyard, perfect for entertaining
- Spacious bathroom, with segregated toilet and laundry area concealed behind bi-fold doors
- Single carport, with space for a second vehicle to park behind, off the street
- Storage room under the carport roof at the front of the property
- Easy to maintain front and rear gardens
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Inspect the property to receive an inspection code
4. Click the apply for this property button
5. Sign up or login to 1form.com
6. Fill in the details and send your application (Ray White Belconnen, Ali Sutton, firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any responsibility for it's accuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.