Lovely Home - Great Backyard - UNDER APPLICATION!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A three bedroom home in the ever popular suburb of Evatt that would be an ideal way to enter the property market.
Located close to Evatt's well-renowned schools, this privately built home sides parkland and is set on a large block of land. The home is in very good condition and whilst there has been some modernisation there is still scope to add your own touches and make this home your own. There is ample space to extend.
The backyard offers plenty of space for kids & pets to play, or to entertain family and friends.
There are many features:
- Refreshed kitchen
- Single garage
- Ducted gas heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Perfect backyard for pets & kids
- Short walk to local shops, schools, parks and public transport
- Minutes to the Belconnen Town Centre & close to local shops
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Inspect the property to receive an inspection code
4. Click the apply for this property button
5. Sign up or login to 1form.com
6. Fill in the details and send your application (Ray White Belconnen, Ali Sutton, firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any responsibility for it's accuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.