This property will be available from August 10, 2017.
Renovated Family Home in Prime Location! UNDER APPLICATION!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Next Steps:Ask a question
This fabulous 3 bedroom family home is set in the prime location of Higgins. Located within 5 minutes of Kippax Fair or 10 minutes to Westfield Belconnen, 16 minutes to the city and under 20 minutes to Barton.
It's a short 5 minute walk to the chemist, caf, post box and doctor at the Higgins shops.
This recently renovated home features polished easy-care timber floorboards throughout, an updated kitchen, bathroom and laundry along with new painting and blinds throughout. Entertain your guests in summer on the rear deck overseeing the spacious backyard while you watch children play.
- Large master bedroom with an extra-large built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 and 3 fit queen size bed comfortably
- Recently renovated kitchen with updated appliances including dishwasher
- Ducted Heating/Evaporative Cooling
- VDSL Internet
- Large backyard with easy to look after gardens. Mature pear tree, fig and lemon trees. Smaller apple, peach/nectarine, pomegranate, pineapple guava and cherry trees. The lemon tree fruits nearly year round.
- Quarterly gardening service included to maintain the fruit trees.
- 1.8m secure fencing and a dog door for the pet (considered upon application). Higgins Oval (off Nicholls Place) is a very large off-leash dog area.
- Single carport with attached shed
- 12 month lease available
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Inspect the property to receive an inspection code
4. Click the apply for this property button
5. Sign up or login to 1form.com
6. Fill in the details and send your application (Ray White Belconnen, Ali Sutton, firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any responsibility for it's accuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Ducted Heating
1 carport space
Next Steps:Ask a question
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.