Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
AUCTION 6TH JULY 2017, BELCONNEN ARTS CENTRE AT 6.00PM. EXPECTED BIDDING RANGE $350,000+
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
My Instructions Are Clear - Owner Says SELL!
Now is a great time for property investors to take advantage of the high returns being offered in the Canberra market. With interest rates at historically low levels, all you need is a reasonable deposit to secure your own cash positive investment property. 26-2 Eardley Street is a north facing 3 bedroom ensuite apartment and is currently leased to great tenants for $450.00 per week. That's over 6% gross return!
First home buyers can also request vacant possession and secure one of the best value 3 bedroom apartments on the market today. Do the sums and you may find it is cheaper to buy than it is to rent!
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON 6TH JULY 2017, BELCONNEN ARTS CENTRE AT 6.00PM
- 3 bedroom ensuite apartment located on the top floor in the popular Elara complex
- Open plan living flows onto a private north facing balcony
- Stone kitchen with quality appliances, including dishwasher
- Modern bathroom and laundry
- BIR's in all bedrooms
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Basement car parking for two cars (side by side), plus lock up storage
Located in the heart of the Bruce Precinct means walking distance to University of Canberra, Bruce Stadium, AIS, CIT and only minutes to the Belconnen Town Centre and Civic. This property has a history of high rental returns and low vacancy rates making it a perfect addition to your property portfolio.
- Rates: $305.87 per quarter
- Land Tax: $341.15 per quarter
- Body Corporate: $1540.69 per quarter
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.