Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY - MOVE IN THIS YEAR
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Welcome to Campbell 5 precinct bright new future. This Urban retreat takes centre stage as one of Canberra's most appealing architecturally designed apartments. The engaging building takes inspiration from New York's famous Greenwich Village, surrounded by beautiful green spaces.
Raising the bar in design innovation, this beautifully appointed 2 bedroom apartment encompasses security parking and lift access, and is set around some of Canberra's soon to be most sophisticated shops, sidewalk cafes and access to communal private dining area , private lounge and also to top it off the rooftop garden to soak in Canberra's beautiful outlook.
From your apartment take in the surrounding trees and tranquil landscaping, or enjoy views out to the Canberra skyline. Inside, the smart layout and efficient design allow you to maximise floor space providing living areas that will suit every stage of life.
When you add up all the features, we think you'll find it hard to disagree that this is an apartment not to be missed. This exclusive apartment will not last long, don't be left thinking if only.. pick up the phone and arrange an inspection today.
To top it all off, the apartment also features 2 car spaces which is a rarity in the complex.
- Outstanding location with close proximity to the Parliamentary triangle
- Architecturally designed 2 bedroom apartment
- LED recessed lighting
- High quality stone benchtops
- Miele steam oven
- BMW share car
- C5 app that allows you to book common areas
- Private dining hall
- Home automation systems
- Rooftop garden
- Facing private internal courtyard
- Individual metered hot water
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to living room & bedrooms
- High celling (typically 2.7m) to living areas and bedrooms, standard (typically 2.4m ceilings to kitchens, ensuites and bathrooms
- Basement storage as per the plan
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.