Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Directly across the road from the West Belconnen Magpies Golf Course, on a flat 430m2 block and with an extremely functional single level design, this 3 bedroom, ensuite home with garage that has been converted into a multi-purpose room for extra room.
You will enjoy the wood fire heating as well as evaporative cooling perfect for the Canberra weather, along with a segregated master bedroom with stylish ensuite. Leading out from the meals area is the completely functional rear yard, which features a stunning pergola, making it perfect for entertaining friends and family.
The kitchen is complete with electric oven & cooktop and range hood, as well as having plenty of bench space.
Ideally positioned in a quiet street, moments from the golf course, local ponds and nearby walking trails, this is sure to tick all your boxes.
Other features include:
- 430m2 flat block
- Segregated master bedroom with built in robe + ensuite
- Two of the 3 bedrooms with built in robes
- Evaporative cooling
- Stunning kitchen with stainless steel Miele appliances (including dishwasher)
- Tiles throughout the home
- The single garage has been converted into a study/ multi-purpose room to include large windows and floating timber flooring
- Rear pergola
- Garden shed
- Low maintenance rear yard perfect for entertaining
- EER: 3.5
430m² / 0.11 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.