Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Family Home in Thriving Ngunnawal
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
With Gungahlin continuing to expand further each year, more and more buyers are realizing Ngunnawal's unlocked potential. Built in 1998 to the highest standard, 61 Bargang Crescent is being offered to the market for the very first time.
• 4 upstairs bedrooms with built-in robes • Downstairs double bedroom with private ensuite, ideal for teenagers, guests or a home business • Master with WIR and ensuite bathroom with its own spa bath • Open plan living areas with floating timber floors • Separate formal dining and sunken lounge • Brand new kitchen with new appliances and gas cooktop • Bosch dishwasher • Caesar stone waterfall benchtops • Main bathroom includes a corner spa bath and separate powder room • Private summer balcony with views of Black Mountain Tower • Separate North-facing deck • Laundry with built-in storage and benchtop • LED downlights & energy saver lights throughout • Brand new carpets throughout • Ducted & zoned reverse cycle air conditioning/heating • Double garage with separate storage room • 294 m2 of living space including garage • 673 m2 block
- Short walk or cycle to parks, sports oval, 3 primary, 2 high schools and 2 shopping precincts
- 300 metres to bus stop on Jabanungga Ave
- 800 metres to Ngunnawal Pharmacy & shops
- 1.1 km to Casey Market Town - Aldi and Superbarn supermarkets, petrol station, restaurants, cafes and specialty stores
- 1.4 km to Ngunnawal Primary School, 1.9 km to Holy Spirit/Gold Creek Primary Schools
- 1.1 km to John Paul II College, 1.5 km to Gold Creek Senior School, 3.4 km to Burgmann Anglican School, 4.4 km to Gungahlin College
- 4.4 km to Gungahlin Market Place
- 2.2 km to Gungahlin Lakes Golf Club
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
673m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.