Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Belconnen Arts Centre
Beautiful Outlook Adjacent to Parkland
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This beautiful 4 bedroom home sits on a 694sqm block in the well-established and respected suburb of Scullin, offering great opportunity for first home buyers and investors alike.
Inside, the home has an updated kitchen, four bedrooms, bathroom and three separate living areas, perfect for both formal and informal living. The meals area and kitchen look out over the large rear yard which is perfect for children's play, entertaining or with the home sited to the front of the block, possible opportunity for future extensions.
The backyard is perfect for families with young children or even the pet lovers. You will have peace of mind knowing that the little one or pets are safe and sound.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON THURSDAY, 26 OCTOBER AT 6PM - BELCONNEN ARTS CENTRE
- Gas heating unit located in the hallway and also in the meals area keeping all four bedrooms cosy in the colder months
- Split system airconditioning unit in main living area
- Updated kitchen with electric appliances
- Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Down lights throughout
- Fully fenced 694sqm block
- Large garage
- Close to Kingsford Smith School and the vibrant Kippax Centre
- Less than 5 minutes' drive to Belconnen Town Centre
- Effective transport routes to Gungahlin, Civic and Woden
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
693m² / 0.17 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.