Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Serene Rural Bliss
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
On the Canberra side of Murrumbateman you'll find this outstanding lifestyle property with immaculately presented fully renovated homestead presenting as an idyllic rural retreat. A manageable level to undulating 50 acres with a mix of native bushland and open pasture positioned well back from the road in a private and serene oasis like setting. The home is surrounded by lush green lawns and well manicured array of evergreen foliage due to ample water supply.
Also note, the planned Barton Highway duplication has a positive impact on this property. An access road has been determined - Local Environment Plans (LEP) are available.
Step into the homestead through the formal entry to generously sized living areas and then down to the segregated bedroom wing with well thought out floor plan to suit the modern family. There is also a rumpus room/bedsitter with it's own separate access including kitchenette, bathroom and views to the garden. This area of the home could easily facilitate separate accommodation for extended family and guests.
Efficient hydronic heating with wood-fire boiler is used to warm the home as required, however gas connection is nearby if you wish to automate that.The updated kitchen with modern Smeg appliances is open to the family room which leads out to the fully screened and covered verandah overlooking the picturesque garden.
Renovated and updated to a very high standard with an air of elegance and sophistication, there is nothing to do except move in and enjoy the tranquility.
The property itself includes 6 paddocks, 2 dams, excellent bore and plenty of shedding including 10mtr X 12mtr shed with three stables and adjoining multi-purpose metal yards with ramp suitable for horses or cattle. There is ample garaging with brick double garage and a double metal garage. Also, you won't run out of water! - In addition to the rainwater tanks for drinking water, the excellent bore pumps to a reservoir which feeds to stock troughs and to auto irrigation system throughout the gardens. Don't concern yourself with power bills as the 3.2kw solar power currently covers all power requirements with surplus to grid.
* Proposed Barton Hwy duplication has positive impact on property
* Positioned in serene, peaceful setting
* Four spacious bedrooms, three with built in robes, master with walk in robe and modern ensuite
* Large formal lounge and dining rooms that flow around to the open plan kitchen and family room
* Covered and screened verandah off family room doubles as additional meals or second dining/outdoor entertaining area
* Large modern family bathroom and ensuite with tiles to ceiling and plantation shutters
* Rumpus/bedsitter with kitchenette, ensuite and own separate entrance
* Hydronic heating with wood-fire boiler (gas connection accessible). Reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Neutral tones throughout, wool carpets and thermal window curtains
* Solar power (3.2kw) covers all current usage and feed to grid. Single phase
* Brick double garage with auto door. Double metal garage with workshop area toilet and washing machine tub
* Garden shed on concrete slab (3.5mtr X 3mtr approx)
* Beautifully landscaped park-like gardens, green all year round
Property and Infrastructure:
* 50 acres mix of open paddocks and native bushland. Ample firewood
* 6 stock-proof paddocks, 2 dams
* Riding track on circumference of main paddock formerly used as trotting track
* Excellent bore (1100 gals per hr approx) - to garden irrigation and stock troughs
* 20,000gal concrete rainwater tank to house, 5,000gal poly tank off large shed
* Chook shed and yard (fox-proof)
* Large shed (10mtr X 12mtr approx) with three stables, wash bays and opening to multi-purpose metal yards with ramp
* Storage/shearing shed plus adjoining woodshed
* Hayshed (10mtr X 8mtr approx) with gravel floor
This is an outstanding opportunity for the discerning rural buyer to acquire a magnificent country estate in a peaceful setting within a short 15 minute drive to Hall Village on sealed road.
Call Mark Johnstone today on 0414 382 093 for appointment to inspect
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
20.2343 ha / 50 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.