Secure lease and promised return
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This country style three bedroom home surrounded by other quality homes affords the ultimate opportunity to safely invest with good return. Easy care combination of slate and polished cypress pine timber floors and timber finishes throughout create a homely feel and there is room to move having two separate living areas. The segregated master bedroom is generously sized and offers both ensuite and walk in robe. Indoor/outdoor living is a delight with a pitched covered alfresco and large deck area adjoining the family/meals area.
Heating and cooling includes gas wall furnace and evaporative cooling. The backyard is secure and private with established low maintenance gardens being easy care and practical for investors with tenants. Over-sized brick garage with additional side roller-door providing access to backyard.
The home is currently tenanted with lease to July 2018, solidifying a firm investment opportunity with great guaranteed return.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL BE GOING TO AUCTION ON 6 APRIL AT 6PM - BELCONNEN ARTS CENTRE
- Secure lease and guaranteed return
- Generously sized Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Two separate living areas
- Electronic control skylight in family room
- Gas wall furnace and evaporative cooling
- Pitched roof outdoor entertaining area with large deck area
- Easy care gardens and secure back yard
- Ample garaging with remote access doors
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac and less than 5 minutes drive to the ever expanding Gungahlin town centre, position is ideal in this sort after suburb.
Contact Mark Johnstone today on 0414 382 093 or come along to our next open exhibition.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.