- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Beautifully positioned in a quiet and leafy street close to bush reserves, this extended 3 bedroom ensuite home is perfectly suited to professional couples and young families.
From the moment you enter you are drawn to the generous north facing living area which not only enjoys an abundance of natural light, but also opens onto a beautiful timber deck covered by a retractable awning.
The spacious and updated kitchen is flooded in light from the huge bay window and includes a gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample cupboard space.
All 3 bedrooms have built in robes and the main bedroom is particularly generous in size and includes an updated ensuite bathroom. The main bathroom with spa is finished in neutral tones plus there is a separate toilet.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON 18th FEBRUARY ON SITE AT 10AM
What really sets this home apart from the competition is the impressive list of extras:
- Rustic ironbark outdoor dining area with redgum timber slab table and handcrafted pizza oven
- Designed gardens with predominantly native plants and paving meandering between established hakeas, callistemons, wattles, figs and apricot trees providing a sense of privacy and vitality to the back garden
- Ducted gas heating plus evaporative cooling ensuring year round comfort
- Insulated floor and ceiling contribute to the 3.5 star energy rating
- 1.5 kwh photovoltaic system includes a feed in tariff of $0.45/kwh to keep energy bills to a minimum
- Double 4.5 meter high brick garage plus additional work/storage area that is ideal for storing bikes, camping gear and garden tools
- Additional storage room under the house that would make a fantastic wine cellar!
- Quick & easy bus ride to all major Northside facilities including Civic
Aranda boasts a huge choice of walking trails, bike paths, flora & fauna and is the perfect playground for kids to explore and for parents to unwind or keep fit. Add to this the superb proximity to great schools for all ages, chic local shops, major employment centres such as the Belconnen Town Centre, the Bruce Precinct and two world class Universities and you'll soon discover why Aranda is considered THE premier suburb of Belconnen.
House Size: 122 sqm
Block Size: 748 sqm
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.