Renovated and Extended Family Home!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
Centrally located in the highly sought after suburb of Aranda, this appealing 4 bedroom ensuite family home is filled with natural sunlight and spacious rooms throughout. This property will suit growing families who value a quiet, private lifestyle, within minutes to great schools and major shopping precincts.
This welcoming home has been specifically designed to maximise space and includes a functional floor plan offering an abundance of space for the entire family, with segregated living areas, updated kitchen, renovated bathrooms, and all bedrooms are extra large in size with built-in robes.
Step outside and experience a private yard, complete with two separate decks, cubby house and numerous places to simply sit and enjoy the peaceful leafy surroundings. There is plenty off street parking, extra large sheds and as an added bonus, you will love your new friendly neighbours!
This property is your answer to comfortable, convenient living in one of Canberra's most central and sought after suburbs. Within close proximity to Northside's best educational facilities such as Aranda Primary, St Vincent's Primary School, Canberra High School, Radford College, University of Canberra and major facilities such as Jamison Centre, Belconnen Town Centre, Australian Institute of Sport, Calvary Hospital and easy access to some of the best bush reserves in the local area.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL BE GOING TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 29 APRIL at 10AM
- Architecturally designed family home with an abundance of natural light and spacious rooms throughout
- Three separate living areas and two separate decks
- Large updated kitchen with gas cooktop, stone benches, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Double glazed windows to the majority of the home
- Renovated bathroom with ceiling to floor tiles and separate shower
- Segregated large master bedroom with built-in robes, wool carpets and renovated ensuite
- All bedrooms with built-in robes
- Updated power board
- Instant gas hot water system
- Ample hall storage
- Ducted gas heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Private backyard with double sized shed and extra garden shed
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with colour for every season
- Rooftop terrace with Italian tiles
- Ample off street parking
- EER: 3.0
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.