WALK TO EVERYTHING!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This much loved home is ready for a new family to add their personal touch! Here's your opportunity to buy into Belconnen's best suburb.
The leafy streets, excellent schools and central location are all reasons this suburb is highly sought after. Situated within minutes to Jamison Plaza, and the Belconnen Town Centre, and only metres to Aranda Primary, this four bedroom double brick home is ideal for those seeking convenient living in a family friendly location.
On the high side of the street and with a lovely northerly aspect, this well proportioned residence has been freshly painted throughout and includes spacious living areas, large updated bathroom, hardwood deck and pergola which overlooks the private backyard. The garage under has ample storage space with an extra bathroom too! There are so many options to add value to this home by renovating to your own taste and budget.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 27 MAY AT 1:00PM
- Double brick home only steps to the Aranda Primary School
- 14 solar panels
- Two solar powered thermostatically controlled exhaust fans in roof - great for cooling the house in summer
- Window film fitted to most windows
- Freshly painted throughout
- Kitchen with ample cupboard space and overlooking backyard
- Spacious lounge and dining
- Updated bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Hall linen storage
- Repointed roof and ridge capping
- Large covered deck off dining room with double glazed sliding door
- Lovely private flat backyard with low maintenance gardens
- Auto garage under with storage space and extra bathroom
Within close proximity to Northside's best educational facilities such as Aranda Primary, St Vincent's Primary School, Canberra High School, Radford College, University of Canberra and major facilities such as Jamison Centre, Belconnen Town Centre, Australian Institute of Sport, Calvary Hospital and easy access to some of the best bush reserves in the local area.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.