Ray White Belconnen
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This stunning Inner north red brick retro designed four-bedroom family home still feels brand new. There's nothing to do but hang up your clothes and enjoy the space, quality finishes and peace and quiet.
With 180m2 approx of living space and a versatile floor plan means both parents and kids can enjoy their own space with two separate living areas including a lounge room at the front of the home, combined family/ meals area adjoining the kitchen and a rumpus room.
The kitchen itself is extremely well designed and appointed with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas cooking and plenty of cupboard space.
The segregated main bedroom features an ensuite with a walk-in robe while the other three bedrooms having built-in robes. For year round comfort there's ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
Outside, a lovely partially covered entertainment area surrounded by landscaped gardens offers year round enjoyment and parents can relax knowing the kids are playing in a yard that's fully fenced and secure.
Being only short walk to public transport, local shops, sports field and primary school means this home has so much to offer your growing family!
*Please note that the property is currently tenanted at $520 per week.
- Two separate living areas
- Formal lounge room at the front
- Combined family and meals area adjoining kitchen
- Segregated master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Built-in robes to bedrooms 2 & 3 with mirrored sliding doors
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Indoor-outdoor living
- Functionally landscaped front and rear gardens on an easy-care block
- Double lock-up garage with automatic door and internal access
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.