A Home For All Reasons
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
This immaculately presented 3 bedroom home is an ideal option for first home buyers, investors or downsizers' wanting to move into this popular suburb.
The home offers expansive open plan living with sun drenched living areas and segregated bedrooms all with built in robes. There's a spacious kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space, separate pantry, gas cooking and a dishwasher. Making life even more comfortable is ducted gas heating and ceiling fans throughout.
The private courtyard has a pergola and is finished with stencilled concrete ideal for entertaining! There's also a good sized double garage accessible through a private lane with internal access to the house.
- Quality design and build being a finalist in the 2011 MBA Awards
- 3 bedrooms and all with built in robes
- Sun drenched open plan living areas
- Spacious kitchen with separate pantry & gas cooking
- Ducted gas heating
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Separate toilet with wash basin
- Private courtyard with pergola
- Double garage with rear lane access, remote opening and internal access
- Lots of storage options
- Low maintenance gardens
- Short walk to Bonner shops, school & public transport
- EER: 4.0
- Living size - 125m2
- Only 5 years young
If you'd like more information about this innovative home, please call Greg or Nathan.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.