PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR INVESTORS OR LIVE IN OWNER
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in the popular Belle complex this top floor two bedroom apartment is light filled and boasts a generous 104sqm of living which is larger than many. This unit would be perfect for an array of people whether you're looking for your first home, to downsize or invest in an area that's ever increasing in popularity.
The spacious design features open plan living, dining and kitchen with a generous sized north facing balcony which flows off the living room. The stunning kitchen will delight the chef in the family with its stone benchtops, ceramic cooktop, generous storage along with the quality Omega stainless steel appliances. It's the little details in the apartment that makes it feel like a home such as the floor to ceiling tiling in both bathrooms, recessed halogen lights, and designer bathroom accessories and tapware.
A huge attraction is the 17sqm master bedroom with its sparkling ensuite, generous bank of built in robes and private balcony. Both bedrooms offer delightful views to Black Mountain Tower.
The location is superb and within walking distance to the Australian Institute of Sport, University of Canberra & Canberra Institute of Technology. It is also only a short distance away from Calvary Hospital, Lake Ginninderra and Belconnen Town Centre with the city only a 10 minute drive away.
- Top floor location
- Spacious master bedroom with balcony
- Modern and generous sized ensuite
- Both bedrooms with scenic views to Black Mountain Tower
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Well appointed kitchen with quality appliances
- North facing balcony
- Reverse cycle air conditioner in living room
- Separate laundry including clothes dryer
- Intercom access
- Basement parking with two allocated car spaces
- Walking distance to AIS, University of Canberra & CIT
- Short drive to Westfield Belconnen & University of Canberra
Body Corp: $3,090 p.a
Rates: $1,229.73 p.a
Land Tax: $1,362.83 p.a
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.