A Total Package
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Well positioned in the tightly held Bellevue Heights complex, this executive style 4 bedroom ensuite home is impeccably presented both inside and out and is sure to impress the most fastidious buyer. Professional couples, families and early retirees will be equally attracted to the high level of finish, the superb views and the amazingly convenient location that this home offers.
The practical free-standing design spreads over 186sqm of internal space and includes both formal & informal living options, segregated bedrooms and an abundance of natural light throughout. For buyers who love to spend time outside, you'll enjoy the wonderful flow from indoor living to outdoor entertaining, with a choice of 4 private decks, each offering a different ambiance depending on the season or the size of your crowd.
There has been just one sale in Bellevue Heights in the last 10 years, so don't be forced to wait another 10 years arrange your inspection today.
** This property will go to Auction 9th July 2016, on-site at 11:00am
- 4 bedroom ensuite home in highly desirable location
- Large master bedroom features modern ensuite, walk in robe and private balcony
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 include built in robes plus reverse cycle air conditioners
- Striking timber floors throughout living areas
- Formal lounge room with bay window has been designed to capture mountain views and spectacular sunsets
- Updated kitchen with 5 burner gas stove and 2 drawer dishwasher included
- Meals area and family room off the kitchen is an ideal informal living space
- Both main bathroom, with spa and ensuite renovated 2 years ago
- Ducted gas heating plus evaporative cooling ensures year round comfort
- Double garage with auto doors and internal access
- Plenty of room underneath the home to build an additional rumpus room or teenage retreat
- Beautifully established gardens provide lovely colours and privacy in all seasons, and are easily maintained thanks to the fully automated dripper irrigation system
- 4 separate outdoor areas cater perfectly for everything from a quiet coffee and book to a summertime party with friends and family
- EER 2.5
Visit today and discover why the locals say this is the most convenient position on Canberra's Northside. So close to bush reserves, elite schools such as Radford College, University of Canberra and Australian National University, Bruce CIT and walking distance to the Belconnen Town Centre, Jamison Plaza, Lake Ginninderra precinct and CISAC.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.