Country Living in the Heart of Cook!
- 7 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 7 Cars
If you are looking for the convenience of a central Canberra location yet still yearn for a country lifestyle, then here is the place for you. This massive 1690m2 block with private rural outlooks will suit large families looking for a unique property that provides an abundance of space, both inside and out.
Bespoke architectural design and constructed from Melbourne clinker bricks, this residence exudes massive potential for the discerning buyer. Features include high ceilings, open fireplaces, concrete slab construction, segregated living areas and a total of 7 bedrooms! Presenting an exceptional opportunity to create a lifestyle blessed by space and expansive views.
Explore the vast possibilities and capitalise on the huge potential this estate has to offer. They don't make blocks this size anymore and definitely not with these amazing outlooks.
** This property is going to auction Saturday 27th August 2016 @ 11:00am on-site **
- Bespoke architectural design, constructed by Melbourne clinker bricks
- Spacious lounge room with fireplace, study nook and full length windows capturing amazing rural views
- An abundance of sunshine and natural light throughout winter
- North facing kitchen with Artisan cooktop, LG dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- Raked ceilings in front part of home
- Separate rumpus room with fireplace
- Three segregated bedrooms at the front of the house
- Renovated bathrooms
- Four additional bedrooms at the rear of house
- Reverse cycle air conditioners x 2
- Extensive backyard - ideal for the keen gardener and plenty of space for kids and pets
- Colorbond gutters
- Circular drive - provides an abundance of off-street parking
- Concrete slab construction
Visit today and discover why Cook is regarding as one of Canberra's most live-able suburbs. Quiet streets, leafy surrounds and superb native bush reserves while still offering such easy access to all of North Canberra's major facilities Jamison Plaza, ANU, University of Canberra, Belconnen Town Centre, Calvary hospital and only minutes to the city.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
7 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.