Buy in Carruthers Street - Who Needs a Car!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Reduced asking price - motivated sellersl!
This updated first floor two bedroom apartment is literally across the road from the Curtin Shopping Centre and public transport!
Offering privacy and security, the unit presents a great opportunity for the first-home buyer, downsizer or astute investor to buy into this popular and established suburb.
Step inside and immediately you'll be taken by the renovations that have been done by the current owners. The living area has been modernised including a new ceiling and false wall which now incorporates LED lighting and hidden wiring for other entertainment activities!
The beautiful kitchen has been extended and extensively renovated and includes stone bench tops, overhead cupboards, new appliances including a 'Chef' company cooktop, 'Electrolux' oven and 'Bosch' dishwasher.
There are two good sized bedrooms both with built ins and a bathroom incorporating a laundry. But there's more . the apartment has been fully repainted and has timber floors throughout. When you include updated window treatments and light fittings this property offers a convenient and comfortable home for the next owner.
And if you keep the car there's a single undercover car space included.
For potential investors, this complex has a history of low vacancy rates due to its convenient and central locaton. Beautifully presented and with a potential weekly rental range of $330 to $360 a week means unit 12 is an attractive option for potential tenants.
- 2 bedroom first floor apartment
- Private outlook
- Renovated living area with LED lighting and additional wiring
- Fully renovated kitchen with stone bench tops/ lots of o/head cupboards, new appliances including stove and dishwasher
- Both bedrooms have built in robes
- Original bathroom with combined laundry
- Recently repainted throughout
- Polished timber floating floors
- New window furnishing & light fittings
- Quality window treatments
- RC/AC unit in living area
- Single carport
- Literally across the road from Curtin shops
- Short drive to Woden Town Centre & Canberra Hospital
- Handy to public transport direct to Civic & Woden
- EER: 4
$1,348,00 - Rates
$2,800.00 - Body Corporate Fees
$1,479,00 - Land Tax (if property rented)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.