Spacious and Elevated Large Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly positioned on a 727m2 block high up in the popular suburb of Dunlop is this large 2 storey 4 bedroom plus study family abode with sweeping views of the district and Brindabella's beyond. This home has been cleverly designed with the growing family in mind, offering the segregation and space for all members of the family to relax, enjoy and entertain.
The large segregated master boasts a spacious ensuite with a spa bath and separate shower, built in robes and also direct access to the covered balcony to the rear. In addition there are 3 generous bedrooms all with built in robes and also a study, all serviced by a large main bathroom with separate toilet.
Placed at the heart of the home are the main living spaces including living room, dining, family, meals and the ever so important family kitchen, all opening out to the beautiful hill top views to the front and the private covered entraining area to the rear. With an open plan feel this space ensures that you are never too far from the action.
Downstairs is where every man's dreams come to fruition, the ultimate man cave. The enormous rumpus currently home to a 3/4 size snooker table is both versatile and well appointed with the added bonus of a generously sized bathroom. In addition, you have an oversized double garage with extra storage providing the perfect spot for all your tools, bikes and equipment to be organised and stored without compromising on car space.
The list is endless and words just don't say enough as this home truly delivers on all scores. An inspection is an absolute must.
This property will go to Auction on Thursday 7th April 6:00pm @ Belconnen Arts Centre
- Segregated Master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Ensuite with spa bath and separate double shower
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes
- 2 living areas
- Dining with views
- Large kitchen with ample storage
- European style Laundry with added storage
- Spacious rumpus downstairs with bathroom
- Oversized double garage with plenty of storage
- Internal stairs
- Remote controlled garage doors
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Water tank
- Side access for caravan, boat or trailer
- Double driveway with extra off street parking
- Views of the Brindabellas and Dunlop district.
- Close to local Woolworths, transport and schools
- Zoned to Fraser Primary school
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
727m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.