Perfectly positioned and fully renovated.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Conveniently positioned on a 869m2 corner block in the popular Belconnen suburb of Evatt is this much loved 4 bedroom family home which has been fully renovated and is ready and waiting for you to move in and simply enjoy.
With spacious and light filled living spaces and an open plan kitchen and dining it is an entertainer's delight. The galley kitchen is perfectly positioned in the heart of the home and boasts stainless steel appliances, ample storage space and a family meals area to the side. The sunken lounge opens out to a covered alfresco entertaining area overlooking manicured gardens and lush green grass providing with you with a relaxing and private entertaining outdoor living space that can be enclosed with blinds during the cooler months.
The master bedroom is segregated from the other 3 bedrooms and comes complete with a walk through wardrobe and spacious ensuite with double access, providing you the space and privacy every parent longs for. All 3 bedrooms come with built in robes and are all serviced by a large main bathroom perfectly finished with floor to ceiling Italian tiles, chrome Grohe tapware and a double vanity.
Outside is a true oasis and a green thumbs delight with fully established and manicured gardens and beautiful fruit trees including Lemon, Apricot, Cherry, fig and vegetable garden. Complete with a rainwater tank which is connected to an automatic watering system, in addition a 2 carports, lockable shed and workroom all enclosed with colourbond fencing.
To really appreciate the beautiful family home an inspection is a must as this property will be sold!
This property will go to Auction at 6pm on Thursday 18th February 2016 at Belconnen Arts Centre
- Fully renovated inside and out
- 181.50m2 living
- Master with ensuite with floor to ceiling Italian tiles, chrome Grohe tapware, dual access and walk though robe
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes and desks
- 4th bedroom with built in robe and double bed
- Tiled throughout
- Large galley kitchen
- 2 living spaces
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Brivis ducted gas heating & Breezair evaporative cooling
- Rain water tank with automatic water system
- Established gardens with fruit trees and vegie gardens
- Colourbond fencing
- Double carport with lockable storage
- Close to the local shops, Lake Ginninderra, 3 prominent primary schools, University of Canberra and Calvary Hospital.
- Double Carport
869m² / 0.21 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.