Quiet Suburban Family Home
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Lovely established gardens surround this home on a generous sized block with quiet street appeal. An ideal family home in the central suburb of Evatt in Belconnen, this appealing and well designed home with neutral decor throughout offers two separate living areas and good sized bedrooms. Natural light surrounds the north facing home with peaceful views into the colourful and private garden. The kitchen has been updated from the original design which includes a new oven and Bosch dishwasher. Ample cupboard space in the kitchen and laundry will give new owners plenty of storage. The main bathroom and ensuite are well kept, neat and tidy.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON 30TH NOVEMBER 2016, BELCONNEN ARTS CENTRE @ 6PM.
- Two separate light filled living areas
- Updated kitchen with new oven and dishwasher, ample cupboard space
- Well kept bathroom and laundry
- North facing master bedroom with built in robes and ensuite
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- Carpet in bedrooms, hall-way, entry and formal living room
- Freshly painted inside and out
- Single garage under main roofline
- Side vehicle access to backyard
- Covered alfresco and outdoor entertaining area
- Colorbond fence
- Under house storage area
- Foxtel dish
Within close proximity to local schools, shops and the University of Canberra,
this suburban gem is a family friendly home with a beautiful garden outlook. Don't miss the opportunity to move into this charming home and enjoy the family lifestyle.
Call Mark Johnstone today on 0414 382 093 to arrange inspection or come along to our next open exhibition.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.