GRAND, SPACIOUS AND BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
You always remember your 21st and those you love,,,,,,
Welcome to 21 Love Street !
From the moment you enter this grand home ideally positioned in the heights of Flynn, you'll appreciate both the great location with mountain views and spaciousness of this classic home.
Double brick construction and so many improvements having been made to this home by the current owners, it's easy to understand how difficult it is for them to let it go.
Updated kitchen and family room overlook the secure back gardens and open to the wide verandah which wraps around from the side to the north facing front. Lounge room also north facing is a generous size, as are all four bedrooms. Master suite has walk in robe and updated ensuite.
Venture downstairs internal access to double garage with workshop space and store rooms, then into adjoining rumpus room plus study which have own separate access, so could be easily converted to self-contained accommodation.
Plenty of parking in addition to the double garage with two wide driveways (Love St & Heulin Cct) plus additional carport under main roofline.
- Flynn heights, only minutes walk to Mount Rogers
- Double brick construction
- Four oversized bedrooms, all with built in robes. Master with walk in robe and updated ensuite
- Original bathroom with updated tap fittings and shower screen. Bathroom toilet plus separate toilet.
- Updated kitchen with Smeg and Kleenmaid appliances
- Family room off kitchen leads to huge lounge/Dining room
- Rumpus room and study internal access downstairs and with own outside entrance
- New Brivis ducted gas heating. R/C Air conditioning in Lounge/Kitchen
- Quality blinds and floor coverings
- New Luxaflex EVO STC awnings off sliding glass doors/windows to lounge and family rooms (see out, not in and 60% more energy efficient)
- Security screen doors and windows
- Double garage under with internal access, auto doors and workshop plus storage rooms
- Two wide driveways and additional oversized single carport off Heulin St
- New roof gabling and repointing recently done
- Wide wrap around verandah with north aspect and mountain views
- Freshly painted inside and out in neutral tones
- New ceiling insulation (2014)
- Rinnai gas hot water
- All Clear steel leaf guard
- Rain water tank
- Private, secure easy care gardens
Only occasionally exceptional homes come onto the market. This one first time on in 28 years. Owners are downsizing, so your opportunity to jump in and benefit!
Auction 9/7/16 if not sold prior.
Call MARK JOHNSTONE today on 0414 382 093 to arrange inspection or come along to our next Open Exhibition.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.