Architecturally Designed Home
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned in a dress circle location in the highly sort after and tightly held Fraser "Heights" this home presents a wonderful and truly unique opportunity for the lucky new owners.
Architecturally designed and a former builder's own home this property is North facing to capitalise on both natural sunlight and take in the breathtaking district views that make this such a highly prized location
● Huge block of land which would allow future extensions to the home.
● Private and secure low-maintenance gardens with great street appeal.
● Spectacular sandstone open fireplace in the lounge room and cedar lined cathedral ceiling.
● Quiet, sort after part of the neighbourhood surrounded by quality homes and with easy access to Mt Rogers walking track, transport, schools and shops.
● Recently renovated kitchen and bathrooms; recently replaced pergola and front door set with security door; new, professionally made and hung curtains to lounge and master bedroom.
● Reverse-cycle split system air-conditioner in lounge room and master bedroom
● Open fireplace in lounge room
● Close to nearby walking track around Mount Rogers (150 meters) and it's off leash walking areas
● Close to all purpose shops at Charnwood, Spence and Fraser
● Close to Fraser Primary School
● Close to public transport (bus)
An absolute must inspect for buyers looking to secure a truly unique home and opportunity
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.