Multiple Living Options
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Set on the high side of the cul-de-sac in a wonderful elevated position is this spacious five bedroom home. You'll enjoy having the three living areas and four bedrooms on the one level and separate multi purpose room and studio downstairs incorporating bathroom and kitchenette.
The home has been freshly painted in neutral tones and made ready for you to just move in and enjoy. The light and bright kitchen is open to the north facing family room which adjoins the rumpus room. Separate lounge room provides that third living space which ideally suits the growing family.
Out back is an easy care private garden with level grassed area and tiered garden beds. At the rear of the garage you'll find a second studio which has open living area, kitchenette and bathroom with shower and toilet.
** This property will go to auction Saturday the 13th August 2016 On-site @ 12:30pm **
- Spacious family home in a quiet cul-de-sac position
- Four bedrooms and three living areas on one level
- Multi purpose room and studio with kitchenette and bathroom on lower level
- One room studio at rear of garage with kitchenette and bathroom
- Master bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite
- Open plan kitchen/family room
- Freshly painted in neutral tones and new carpet
- Gas wall furnace heating, ceiling fans
- Single garage and ample driveway parking
- Private easy care grounds
Think of the possibilities here owning a large four bedroom home with multi purpose room and studio under, plus a separate studio at back of garage.
Call MARK JOHNSTONE today on 0414 382 093 to arrange inspection or come along to our next open exhibition.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.