Light-filled Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This four bedroom tri-level home is situated in a wonderful elevated position in a tightly-held quiet cul-de-sac. This immaculately presented home features high ceilings, light-filled rooms and ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout. Freshly painted in neutral tones, and made ready for you to move in and enjoy, the property boasts open plan living with a functional floor plan.
The light and bright kitchen is adjacent to the meals area which adjoins the north facing family room. The sunken lounge room with fireplace adjoins the fourth bedroom/study which overlooks the picture perfect front garden.
The enclosed backyard with its well established easy care garden is private, spacious and great for entertaining. It features a large paved area, pergola, and level grassed area with plenty of room for children to play.
Surrounded by quality homes and only metres to reserve parklands, you'd be hard pressed to find a better environment to raise a family.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON 4TH MARCH 2017, ONSITE AT 11.30AM.
- Four bedroom family home in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Occupying a generous 953 sqm block
- Open plan design flowing across three levels with three living areas
- Ensuite bathroom to master bedroom
- Master bedroom and two bedrooms with generous built-in robes, fourth with ample shelving and storage
- Updated and functional kitchen with Corian benchtops
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling plus fireplace
- Double semi-enclosed brick carport with workshop and under house storage
- Private easy care irrigated gardens with new colorbond fencing and 5,000ltr rainwater tank
- Only metres to reserve parklands
- EER: 1.5
Giralang is popular for families wanting close proximity to schools, tertiary facilities, shops and public transport. A bonus being that it is a short trip to either Belconnen or Gungahlin town centres.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.