Family Value in a Private Central Location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This home will appeal to family buyers who are looking at value for money in a centrally located suburb with versatile living areas. The generous land size provides an opportunity for buyers to enjoy their own garden oasis and light filled, north facing living and entertaining areas both inside and out. The private and secure backyard is suitable for children and pets to play safely. Add to that, the quiet high street setting in a serene section of Giralang that you could move into and immediately enjoy.
The home is presented in top condition with multiple living areas including a practical functional kitchen/family area flowing onto a north facing generously sized sunroom, formal dining room, good sized lounge room plus a children's retreat rumpus room with access to the covered outdoor entertaining area. There are four bedrooms, 3 with built-in robes including master bedroom with dressing room and ensuite.
A huge bonus is the Solar PV panels earning enough power to cover the majority of electricity consumption of the home. ACTEWAGL inform the current owners that the new occupant will be entitled to the remaining 15 years of the solar panel Feed-In-Tariff. Reverse cycle air-conditioning at each end of the home and ducted gas heating in the original parts of the home provides all year round comfort.
There is ample storage for growing families including under sunroom and under the house itself. The beautiful easy care gardens are a delight to wander through or appreciate overlooking from within the home. To venture further, the nature reserve parkland is an easy stroll and also viewed from the family room and sunroom.
All of the elements are here for buyers to move in and enjoy all that this home has to offer, or explore the future potential to renovate into a superb family home. It also enjoys great positioning with a choice of parklands, schools and shopping amenities within close range.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON THURSDAY, 18 MAY AT 6PM - BELCONNEN ARTS CENTRE
- Northerly aspect in kitchen, family room and rumpus room and excellent light throughout
- Four living areas
- Four bedrooms, 3 with built in robes, Master with ensuite
- Functional kitchen and bathroom updated in 1990's
- 2 KW Solar PV power and solar hot-water
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and ducted gas heating
- Expansive back yard including lawn, paved dining areas, beautiful easy care gardens and colorbond fencing
- Utility area and vege garden
- Double garage with remote control door, internal and external access including additional side roller door to utility area/back yard
- Lots of potential to further update and add value
- Close proximity to university of Canberra, hospital and medical centre
Giralang is a sought-after suburb offering close proximity to local shops, schools, University of Canberra, Medical Centre, Belconnen Town Centre, Gungahlin Town Centre, Dickson and Civic.
Call Mark Johnstone today on 0414 382 093 for appointment to inspect or come along to our next open exhibition.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.