- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
With construction now complete, you can be the first to take occupancy of this brand new 1 bedroom apartment in the popular Hudson Square complex. First home buyers can enjoy the benefits of the First Home Owners Grant ($10,000) and approved purchasers will pay only $20.00 stamp duty. Do the sums and you'll quickly see that owning your very own home may be more affordable than you think!
Situated on the second floor, the home enjoys an abundance of natural light and features great views from the 14sqm balcony - one of the largest balconies available in the complex. Other features include:
- Brand new 1 bedroom second floor apartment - 55.5sqm of living
- Quality kitchen with stone bench top and dishwasher included
- Built in robe to main bedroom
- Spotless bathroom in neutral tones
- Clothes dryer included in laundry
- Open plan living area leads onto a sunny deck with 180 degree views perfect for entertaining guests
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and security entry
- Secure basement parking, lock up storage and lift access
- Pleasant common areas and low body corporate fees just $1561 p.a.
- Available for immediate occupation
This location is outstanding a bus stop at your front door, adjacent to the new Woolworths Supermarket and centrally located within easy reach of the Gungahlin Town Centre, Mitchell Precinct and Dickson Shops. Visit today and I'm sure you'll agree, this has to be one of North Canberra's most convenient locations.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.