Location, Location - Walk to Everything!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Beautifully positioned in tree-lined Howitt Street, this spacious, well presented 2 bedroom apartment offers an ultra-convenient location and a low maintenance lifestyle. Located only a few steps to Green Square and minutes to Manuka and the City, this unique property will suit both live in owners or investors looking for something exceptional in one of Canberra's most exclusive locations.
The functional design offers open plan living areas, modern kitchen, built-in-robes to both bedrooms, north facing balcony with lovely leafy outlooks and underground parking with internal access. With well-maintained common grounds and a lovely swimming pool you will have great faculties for all year round enjoyment!
- Spacious living and dining area - with direct access to North facing balcony
- Modern kitchen with granite bench tops and quality appliances
- Stylish bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Split system air-conditioner in living area
- Two good sized bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Nicely maintained complex with manicured gardens and swimming pool
- Underground, restricted access car space plus storage cage
In close proximity to the popular suburb of Kingston, only moments to Kingston Green Square, Kingston Railway Station, Telopea Park, Manuka Oval, Kingston Bus Depot Markets, Fyshwick Fresh Food Markets, Lake Burleigh Griffin, the Parliamentary Triangle, Canberra CBD, St Claire's College, St Edmund's College, Telopea Park School, Parkes Offices, Russell Offices and public transport.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.