High Quality, Spacious Apartment with Leafy Park Views
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
If you want to live on the very fringe of the city, in a quiet cul-de-sac with a contemporary feel then this three bedroom ensuite apartment is a natural choice.
The property creates a lasting impression with its light-filled interiors, modern finishes and extremely convenient location.
Offering clean living and uncluttered design lines, this modern home is located on the first floor. As you walk into the living areas there is a gorgeous view across the playing fields, school and Sullivans Creek. The leafy park views also extend to each of the bedrooms creating a relaxing environment.
The open plan living areas of the apartment spill outside to two balconies including a delightful alfresco entertaining area overlooking a tranquil landscape.
This freshly painted apartment provides versatility of design with immaculate presentation. It also includes two secure car spaces and a lockable storage unit.
This property will suit the most discerning buyer, combining livability, lifestyle and a highly sought after location within a boutique complex.
- Serene outlook across the school, playing fields and Sullivans Creek
- North/east aspect
- Three bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Dishwasher and dryer
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Fully landscaped courtyards and common areas
- Two secure underground car spaces
- Lockable storage unit
- Close to transport, schools, shops and Tilley's Cafe
- Only minutes to Civic, ANU and easy access to UC
- Moments from the dining precincts of Braddon and Dickson
- Close to bike and walking trails
- EER 6.0
- Body corporate fees $ 3,180 per year
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.