Family Living in the Heart of Belconnen
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
If you're looking to upsize and stay close to the conveniences Belconnen has to offer, this two story home may be what you've been looking for.
Featuring four bedrooms all with built in robes, updated kitchen, ensuite and two bathrooms all with a modern finish in neutral tones, this one will please the whole family. There is a generous sized lounge room adjacent to the formal dining room which is large enough to be a family room. There is also plenty of storage for the growing family and separate indoor and outdoor living areas to give all their own space.
Ample garaging and shedding is a key feature of this property. In addition to the double garage with workshop space, there is a second double garage/shed with 3 metre high opening roller doors.
A new ducted gas heating system has been recently installed and is complimented by split system air-conditioning to both levels. Ceiling, walls and floor are all insulated.
Under the house there is more storage space that includes a cellar (2.5m x 2.5m) and a kitchenette with the same dimensions.
The enclosed front yard is private and spacious offering several unique entertaining alcoves that suit outdoor parents retreat style living or children and pet play area. The covered patio/sunroom includes a functional bar space and plenty of area for seating and dining. While Mum and Dad relax in this area or the tropical cabana, the kids can play in the beautifully built cubby house.
Close to local schools, public transport and shops including Kippax Fair, convenience is no question on this property.
- Large extensively renovated family home with approx 200m2 of living space
- Modern kitchen and meals area with caesarstone and timber benchtops and ample cupboards
- Master suite with tree-top views and modern ensuite
- Upstairs two additional north facing bedrooms with built in robes
- Downstairs north facing fourth bedroom, could become rumpus/sitting room
- Two modern bathrooms in neutral tones, one upstairs, one downstairs
- New ducted gas heating plus split system air-conditioning to both levels. Also ceiling, wall and floor insulation
- Under stairs storage room (Harry Potter room)
- North facing covered patio/sunroom complete with built in bar
- Under house cellar/store room (2.5m X 2.5m) and adjoining kitchenette (2.5m X 2.5m) plus further access to under house storage space
- Double garage with auto doors and external access
- Huge metal double garage on slab with 3mtr high roller doors
- Three additional parking bays plus generous driveway parking
- Private enclosed front yard with tropical cabana for those lazy Sunday afternoons
- Cubby house or potting shed
- Above ground heated pool (yet to be approved or easily removed)
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON THURSDAY, 20 JULY AT 6PM - BELCONNEN ARTS CENTRE.
Call Mark Johnstone on 0414 382 093 to inspect or come along to our next open exhibition.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.