Dreaming of Your 'Forever' Home - This is Contemporary Perfection, with an Extension and a Magnificent Makeover
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
If you're dreaming of your 'Forever' home - that home that has been meticulously planned for every detail, that has quality fixtures and fittings, that has been crafted quietly and confidently to a perfectionist's standard, that showcases an eye for mastery and supreme functionality, you are cordially invited to view and experience this showpiece home.
In-keeping with the overall refined contemporary presentation inside, this beautiful home opens from the stunning ebony glass ballustraded stairs to the portico, and an over-sized entrance hall designed around a breath-taking makeover.
The elegance of the design immediately becomes evident in a magnificent, sumptuous display of open plan living. The large living room commands attention from the entrance hall (with room for a home office) and leads through to the formal dining room quietly and beautifully positioned, showcasing a smokey glass wall divider, enticing you through to the exquisitely presented modern-contemporary kitchen masterpiece. Staged with custom-made joinery, the kitchen with glimpses of the terrace and the private garden setting, is designed with sophisticated, laminated drawers and cupboards, double pantry, an indulging stoneware splashback and granite bench tops, ceiling cabinetry and shelving, a Smeg freestanding 900mm oven, six burner gas cooktop, and Fisher and Paykel two drawer dishwasher. Beautifully designed, custom-made storage which is discretely hidden behind exquisitely smoked glass sliders off the rear entrance, sit with a magnificently crafted Cedarwood step down to the family room.
The exquisite, covered alfresco terraced addition with stone walls and lawned yard sits raised, at the top of the block.
The Piece de resistance king-sized master bedroom is positioned gently and privately at the edge of the hall, resting with the superbly crafted, master ensuite with contemporary colour-scheme and impeccable styling, including the double shower, suspended toilet and stone feature work, and the gorgeous master bedroom robes with fitted drawers.
A beautifully appointed family-sized, clean-line, laundry room with joinery, is included here in the floor plan off the kitchen.
Exhibiting to the front, along a second private hall, three additional bedrooms present, serviced beautifully by the stunning main bathroom with decadent bath, stone flooring and oversized shower fittings, continuing the masterful extravagance on display in the master ensuite.
The single tandem garage below boasts opportunity for additional storage to the rear with its additional half length.
This absolutely stunning, executive family home is finished with polished timber, laminate, carpet and tile flooring, double-glazed windows, new timber venetian blinds, light fittings and power points throughout, ducted gas heating, a wall-mounted reverse cycle air conditioning system in the family room, gas instant hot water, landscaping and colorbond fencing.
This location is supreme, close to Kippax shops, cafes, restaurants, the Magpies Leagues Club, easy to Gungahlin, the City and Woden.
This exquisite home is a modern-contemporary masterpiece that you must simply experience to truly appreciate. I invite you to enjoy all of the stunning features offered to you here.
- Construction: 1974 and 2014 (extension)
- Front Entrance South South East
- 4 Bedrooms (2 with sliding robes and the set of smokey glass sliding robes in the master suite)
- 2 opulently fitted and finished Bathrooms (Rinnai temperature controlled in the main bathroom)
- Living room
- Family room
- Dining room
- High quality gourmet kitchen (Smeg 900mm freestanding oven and gas 6 burner cooktop, new Fisher and Paykel two drawer dishwasher, double pantry and cabinetry, Rinnai hot water temperature control)
- Contemporary family laundry with joinery
- LED lighting throughout and new light fittings
- Lighting outside
- Painted external eves
- New gates both sides
- Large covered outdoor entertainment terrace with guttering, lining, electricity, lighting and stone walls (35m approx.)
- Reverse cycle air conditioning system (control in the family room)
- Ducted gas heating
- Instant gas hot water (temperature control units in the kitchen and main bathroom)
- Laundry room (new tiles, taps and sink with cabinetry)
- Polished timber, laminate, tiling and carpet flooring
- New timber venetians throughout
- Colorbond fencing
- Tandem (1 and a half) garaging underneath
- Side driveway access adjacent to the garaging and gated
- Landscaped including feature boulders, lawns and granite, front brick garden walling
- Security alarm (can be connected)
- Additional storage available under the house
- New house terracotta roof
UV: $278,000 (approx.)
Rates: $1,893 pa (approx.)
Land Size: 866m2 (approx.)
House Floor Area: 180m2 (approx.)
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.