Think Of The Memories.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
This little gem is located in a whisper quiet leafy street in the sought after suburb of Mckellar & is just screaming out for a new family to take advantage of the long list of benefits on offer here
Boasting 4 bedrooms, all with built ins the main with an ensuite, generous sized galley kitchen ideally located at the heart of the home, multiple living rooms, sun room, pergola and the list goes on. You'll enjoy all of this in comfort too with the added benefit of ducted gas heating & evaporative cooling ensuring your comfort all year round.
And that's only the beginning - Step outside and be greeted by a beautifully manicured and fully landscaped 859m2 enclosed back yard, with a northerly aspect and grass that'll make even the fussiest of gardeners envious. The separate standing fully covered entertaining & BBQ area is the ideal location for family gatherings and get together or simply a great spot to sit and unwind while watching the kids play in the backyard.
For those that like the idea of getting back to basics and growing your own veggies or even collecting your own eggs - there's a fantastic chook run & veggie patch - how many kids get to do that these days!!
There's room for all the cars and toys via the double lockup garage with storage & extra carport.
Conveniently located within walking distance to children's parks, playing fields, public transport, the Evatt shopping village, public transport and Belconnen business district & Westfield complex.
Family lifestyle living is on offer here in a suburb that is definitely on the move but you'll have to be quick not to miss out on this one.
Additional Features -
- 4 bedrooms all with built ins - main with ensuite
- Galley style kitchen
- Quiet leafy street & neighbourhood
- Ducted gas heating & in slab heating to tiled areas
- Ducted Evaporative cooling & Reverse cycle air conditioning split system in family area
- Large separate covered outdoor entertaining & BBQ area
- Beautifully manicured & landscaped gardens
- Garden shed,chicken run & designated veggie patches
- Double lock up garage & storage with internal access & extra carport
- Sunroom & separate pergola
- Skylights throughout
- Fully fenced 859m2 block
- Prized northerly aspect
- Waking distance to children's parks and playing fields
- Close to Belconnen business precinct, Westfield shopping complex
- Evatt convenience stores
- Local Schools - St Monica's & Evatt Primary
- EER 3.5
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Garden Shed
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.