Private and Picture Perfect Family Oasis
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in a quite family friendly cul-de-sac is this picture perfect 4 bedroom family home that has been tastefully updated and lovingly maintained providing the perfect oasis in the highly sought after suburb of Melba.
Upon entry to this lovely family abode you will feel right at home with spacious open living spaces and large family kitchen opening out through bifold doors to the light filled sunroom providing a warm space to entertain in those cool winter months.
The kitchen has been beautifully updated with white panelled cabinetry, stainless steel gas stove and electric double oven, breakfast bar, large windows and enough storage for all your kitchen needs.
The master bedroom comes complete with new mirrored built in robes and a large updated ensuite providing a space for parents to relax and renew. In addition there are 2 bedrooms with new mirrored built in robes and a 4th bedroom or study off the living space with a small built in cupboard and double sliding entry doors.
Outside entertaining will be a massive hit with a large shaded blackbutt entertaining deck overlooking established manicured gardens and a marble water features providing the perfect area for relaxation for family and friends. Fully fenced with lockable gates and segregated spaces this home is safe and secure for kids play and the family pets. For the man of the home there is a long driveway leading to a double lockup garage complete with a mechanical pit, a helpful addition for those with a love for cars.
With only 2 minutes' walk to the local primary school and lane way access to the local park and reserve and 5 minutes' drive to Belconnen town center this home has ticks privacy and convenience over and over. Inspection is an absolute must!
This property will go to Auction at 6pm on 18th February 2016 at Belconnen Arts Centre.
- Master with built in mirrored robes and spacious ensuite;
- 3 Living spaces including lounge, family room and sunroom;
- Updated kitchen with gas stove, electric double oven and dishwasher;
- Timber laminate flooring in living room and lounge;
- Halogen down lights;
- Freshly painted;
- New blinds in kitchen and sunroom;
- Ducted gas heating and Evaporative cooling;
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioner to Sunroom;
- Shaded outdoor entertaining deck with black butt decking;
- Private backyard with manicured gardens;
- Double lockup garage with mechanical pit;
- Fully fenced backyard with side access;
- Close to local schools, shops, public transport, University of Canberra and Calvary hospital.
- Double Garage
846m² / 0.21 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.