Elevated and Renovated!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
Perfectly positioned on an elevated block in the highly sought after suburb of Melba is this fully renovated 4 bedroom family home that has been brilliantly reconfigured and beautifully styled with neutral colours enabling you to make it yours. This home truly delivers on style and sophistication.
The original kitchen, living and dining spaces have been cleverly opened up to showcase a spacious kitchen and open plan layout with large glass panelled windows taking in the views of Belconnen and the Brindabella's through the tree tops.
The master comes complete with built in robes and a newly renovated ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and quality finishes. Two of the three bedrooms have built in robes and are all serviced by a large renovated main bathroom with free standing bath, separate shower and floor to ceiling tiles which has been finished to perfection.
Outside the back yard has been landscaped with both kids and adults in mind. It comprises of a cute little cubby house, lush green grass, work shed and a chill out space for the adults to enjoy a drink or 2 around the fire pit. In addition you have side access with a lockable gate enabling you to securely park your boat, caravan or trailer, something that will keep every man happy.
- Fully renovated
- Master with ensuite and built in robes
- Multipurpose space downstairs with lounge, gym and room with walk in storage currently used as a 5th bedroom.
- Study nook
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Large European laundry and linen cupboard
- Converted garage to 5th bedroom with walk in robe
- Landscaped gardens with work shed, cubby house, fire pit and sitting area.
- Lockable Side access with gate for boat, caravan or trailer
- Double driveway
- Views of the Belconnen and the Brindabella's
Living - 157.18m2
Multipurpose - 63.95m2
Total - 221.13m2
797m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.