Ray White Belconnen
A quite, spacious, welcoming and beautiful home
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
21 Birrigai will amaze you with its spacious interior, when compared to other townhouses of the area, you will find this home will impress. It has a flexible floor plan and an outside area that will adapt to your lifestyle as your family needs change.
This beautiful town house is nestled within a quiet, family friendly square, designed to be a self contained community with a centrally located open space for all to share.
The home is a double storey three bedroom beautifully renovated residence. As you enter this home you immediately come into one of the two separate living areas, the front living area boasting a central feature wall with a large wall mounted TV surrounded by built in storage. The second living area adjoins the kitchen. This is a bright sun filled room that immediately welcomes you as you enter, it's just beautiful.
The upper floor is where you will find three lovely bedrooms, two with views across the tops of the surrounding houses and to the hills beyond. Fresh paint and new carpets make this home look brand new and the second bedroom is already NBN wired enabling this room to be used as a home office should you desire.
Located within the backyard is a covered entertaining area. It is elevated and is finished with a secure surrounding fence. Its value as an area of entertainment is enhanced by the addition of mood setting lights, external speakers, power and a low maintenance garden. This is just perfect for all your outdoor entertaining needs.
21 Birrigai Square is a must see, it will make an instant impression on first home buyers, investors and downsizers alike.
• No Body Corporate Fees
• Three bedrooms all with built ins and new ceiling fans
• New LED down lights throughout
• Dual living areas
• Study nook in lounge
• Privacy and block out curtains to all bedroom windows
• 2 Zone reverse cycle air conditioning
• Gas Heating
• Great kitchen with a gas 750 cook top and large pantry
• Large side access to the home that will allow a trailer to be parked in the back yard
• Floating timber floors in hall and living spaces
• Plenty of off street parking
• Good storage throughout
• Its the end town house with only one shared boundary
• Single lockable garage
• Cat 5, NBN Connected
• Large display box in living area, great for family photos
• Located within walking distance to local schools, shops and public transport
• Close to Gungahlin shops and the new shopping centre at Casey
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.