Majestic Executive Nicholls Property
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Possessing pleasant street appeal this superbly presented executive Nicholls home is ideal for the growing family. Located in a secluded cul-de-sac in the heights of Harcourt Hill capturing views across Gungahlin, the property neighbours an open parkland nature reserve which flows on from the private and secure backyard and outdoor entertaining areas.
From the moment you enter you'll appreciate the spacious design and as you walk through the home in all directions you'll discover multiple living and entertaining areas. The bedrooms are generously sized, three include walk-in robes and the segregated master bedroom features a walk-in robe and ensuite. The main bathroom is positioned nearby the secondary bedrooms and features a sunken spa bath. The main living area with bar adjoins the kitchen and covered outdoor alfresco. The kitchen has ample storage and bench space with granite benchtops and overlooks the back garden. Catering for the modern family, open plan meals area and family room adjoins the kitchen, whilst separate formal dining is adjacent to lounge room.
The home includes in slab heating off peak-zoned to each bedroom, gas fireplace in the living area and ducted evaporative cooling throughout. Huge laundry with ample cupboards and bench space.
The resort style heated pool with fully enclosed and secure glass pool fence features a second covered alfresco area with natural gas appliances including a built-in pizza oven and barbeque. A plasma TV screen is also mounted in the pool area nearby the appliances, barbeque bench and bar fridge.
Under house storage room (9mtr x 6mtr) with washtub and toilet provides a great opportunity for a man cave/workshop or teenage retreat. The oversized triple garage on the southern wing of the house is over 96m2 and has internal access, automatic doors and separate office area (3mtr x 2.5mtr) which could double as a workshop or additional storage space. A separate garden shed is located external from, but nearby the garage.
There is nothing more to do but move in and enjoy this modern family property surrounded by quality homes on an elevated block in a sought after suburb.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL BE GOING TO AUCTION ON 4 MAY AT 6PM - BELCONNEN ARTS CENTRE
- Four generously sized bedrooms, three with built-in robes and the master bedroom featuring a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Main bathroom includes a sunken spa bath
- Powder room adjacent to fourth bedroom and also garage/workshop
- Multiple spacious living and entertaining areas inside and out
- Kitchen with Granite benchtops, ample storage and bench space
- In -slab heating (zoned), evaporative cooling and gas fire place in main living area
- Large covered entertaining area off the family/meals area
- Fully fenced heated pool with covered alfresco and natural gas cooking appliances
- Ceiling and wall insulation. Foam in slab
- Ducted vacuum
- Foxtel and back to base security
- Triple garage with automatic roller doors and internal access. Backyard access and extra office/storage room
- Off street parking and vehicle access to back-yard
- Laundry with outside access and built-in storage
- Large under house storage room/workshop/mancave
- Garden shed
- Living space: 244.5m2 approximately
- Block size: 1138m2
Nicholls is a prestige suburb, home to several schools, shops and within close proximity to the ever-expanding Gungahlin Town Centre.
Contact Mark Johnstone today on 0414 382 093 or come along to our next open exhibition.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.