Premier property with absolute golf course frontage
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set amongst a swag of top quality Nicholls properties, 155 Temperley St is a grand residence with a stunning northerly aspect and your own private view across the Gold Creek golf course. The home positioned gazing over the hills of Nicholls and beyond to Hall embodies a homely feel suitable for the growing family.
The impressive entry immediately welcomes you and branches off to multiple formal and informal living areas demonstrating the versatility of this home. To the right through double french doors you enter the large formal lounge room, then drawn by the amazing views to the rear of the property, you approach the light and bright family room which is open plan to the chef's kitchen with quality Smeg appliances, 40ml stone bench tops, soft close drawers and large walk-in pantry. The outdoor entertaining area flows on from here including the luxury surrounds of two garden ponds, a large and private backyard inclusive of a half sized basketball court and your own personal gate access to the golf course. Imagine Sunday afternoons spent on the entertaining deck gazing across the manicured 4th fairway of Gold Creek Country Club Course savouring this resort style of living.
Stepping back inside at the western wing, the home features the master suite which views the garden and golf course. Also featuring a well sized ensuite and walk in robe, the master suite is split level just a few steps down into a private and light filled sanctuary.
Heading back up to the ground level of the home, the oversized laundry has ample bench space and is near-by the downstairs powder room servicing the lower level of the house. A wide grand stairwell leads up to a second level of living inclusive of 3 bedrooms, a children's play room, separate storage room and rumpus room with outstanding views over the Harcourt Hills. A large bathroom with separate toilet services the upstairs level. All bedrooms with built -in robes are connected to the integrated intercom system for household and front door communication.
There is NBN access to the property and a front door alarm panel security system. For all year round comfort, in-slab zoned heating throughout the downstairs level complemented by brand new air conditioning units in the study, living area and upstairs ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning. Ample storage throughout the home includes a large room under the stairwell.
The double garage has remote auto door and internal access to the house. For boat, trailer, camper or additional vehicles, an additional parking bay with backyard access is securely gated to the side of the home.
This home offers versatile living options and would be well suited to growing families who require more space and a mix of both open plan and segregated living areas. The current owners have left no stone unturned, their amazing attention to detail refurbishing will allow the new owners the opportunity to simply move in and enjoy without having to spend a cent or lift a finger.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON 4TH MAY 2017, BELCONNEN ARTS CENTRE AT 6PM.
* Two story executive residence, best location with Gold Creek golf course 4th fairway frontage
* Modern Chef's kitchen with 40ml stone benchtops, glass splashback, large walk in pantry, Smeg appliances
* Open plan light and bright north facing family room opens to outdoor entertaining deck
* Formal lounge/dining separated from family room by double french doors
* Downstairs study plus split level master bedroom suite with ensuite and walk in robe
* Upstairs three generously sized bedrooms, rumpus room overlooking 4th fairway, play room plus storage room
* Powder room downstairs, bathroom, powder room upstairs
* Freshly painted throughout and new carpets
* New LED lighting
* Downstairs In-slab heating plus reverse cycle air-conditioning in study and living area. Upstairs reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Ducted vacuum, security system, cabled for foxtel and CAT5, intercom throughout
* Double garage with auto door and internal access, additional parking at side with backyard access
* 316m2 (approx) living space, 41m2 (approx) garage, 36m2 (approx) decking
* Easy care gardens. Secure private backyard with lawn area, water feature and half-sized basketball court
* Views across Gold Creek golf course and hills beyond
Nicholls is one of Canberra's most exclusive suburbs, close to the ever expanding Gungahlin Town Centre, in close proximity to Gold Creek Village and golf course, a number of schools and just a short drive to Belconnen and Canberra CBD.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.