- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
If you are looking for the complete package then look no further. This two bedroom townhouse is larger than a lot of 3 bedroom homes in the suburb and has a fantastic relationship with the larger than average rear yard and entertaining deck. You must see it to believe it!
Light and bright, the spacious living area flows into a large kitchen, offering stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances. Both bedrooms are generous size and offer built in robes, the master bedroom with an ensuite. Throughout the home there is ample storage including large pantry, storage cupboards and high shelving in the garage.
You will fall in love with the outdoor entertaining area, which acts as another living space in the warmer months. It is the perfect space for BBQ's and to watch the kids play.
- Living space 105sqm + 20sqm of garage
- Rear yard os over 120sqm including 44sqm of decking and large grassed area
- 3x3m shed
- Two generous bedrooms with built in robes
- Two bathrooms, one on each level of the home
- Spacious living area with low maintenance timber flooring
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Ducted heating and reverse cycle wall unit, to keep you comfortable year round
- Ample storage options throughout the home
- Outdoor entertaining area, ideal for the warmer months
- Single garage with internal access plus one allocated car space
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.