MAKE THIS YOUR GIFT TO YOU
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
What a very special treat. A single-level, two bedroom townhouse bathroom delight with gardens to the front and to the rear, cleverly and gently cocooned behind hedging and courtyard fencing, in a cul-de-sac position, for complete privacy and relaxation.
A pretty courtyard garden greets you with brick-paved paths through to the entrance. Welcoming family and friends, a spacious living room sits beautifully to the front, bathed in natural light from a large north-facing, pitched, cathedral window.
Through the hall, the master bedroom has views to the front garden, provides a set of built-in robes and private access to the main bathroom with separate bath and separate shower. To the left along the hall, presents a separate toilet room and the laundry room with internal access from the garaging, and fitted tub and linen cupboard.
Opening off the kitchen, the dining and family rooms provide a Vulcan gas wall heater and access through glass sliding doors onto the paved rear courtyard for entertaining. The beautifully designed u-shaped kitchen with breakfast bar and pantry, showcases a new under-bench oven, 4-burner gas cooktop and double stainless-steel sink.
A second bedroom is separated and set to the rear, with views to the rear courtyard, and built-in robe.
This lovely two bedroom townhouse has an over-sized single garage with internal access, is NBN installed and presents brand new carpet flooring. This gentle location with mature trees and open space will charm you, the floor-plan will delight you and the garden setting will relax you. You are invited along to experience this very special treat.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON 17TH JUNE 2017, ON SITE AT 12.30PM
Features Include :
- Built 1993
- Lovely single-level townhouse
- Private cul-de-sac position
- Close to Palmerston schools, shops and Gungahlin shops
- Surrounded by urban open spaces, parkland, bushland and playgrounds
- North orientation to the front
- 2 bedrooms (both with built-in robes)
- Main bathroom with separate bath and separate shower
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Lovely open-plan u-shaped kitchen with new electric under-bench oven, gas cooktop, laminated benchtops, and pantry
- Laundry room with internal access and cupboard
- Vulcan gas wall heater
- Tiling and new carpet flooring
- Newly painted throughout inside
- Vertical and roller blind window treatments (new blinds to the kitchen)
- Fenced courtyard gardens with brick paving
- Gas hot water system
- Skylight over the bathroom
- Pretty front garden
- Paved entertainment area to the rear
- Single automated garage with internal access and additional recess storage shelving
- NBN installed
- Bus access, local, Crace and Gungahlin amenities, shops, cafes and restaurants, local schools, ovals, and minutes from the GDE, Horsepark Drive and Gundaroo Drive
Owner's Corporation Management - ACT Strata Management (Weston) Units Plan Administration fees $666.40 pq (approx.) and Sinking fund $40 pq (approx.). (Water part of body corporate fees.) 8 townhouses in total in the complex.
Block 6 Section 159 UP No. 942
Land Rates: $1,493 pa (approx.)
Land Tax: $456 pq (approx.)
House Area: 87m (approx.)
Garage Area: 20m (approx.)
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.