A Home For All Reasons
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Located in the popular suburb of Scullin, this well maintained property ticks a lot of boxes for families.
Need more living space - TICK!
This mainly original home has four good sized bedrooms and a separate lounge room. The HUGE kitchen remodelled a few years ago now incorporates the original dining/ meals area and has expansive bench space, lots of cupboards and drawers, a dishwasher as well as a movable island bench.
Move in and relax knowing the property has just been repainted and recarpeted throughout. With winter fast approaching, enjoy the luxury of ducted in-floor heating and family time around the slow combustion heater in the lounge room.
The home is set on a 732m2 block surrounded by established trees and gardens and out the back an entertainment area shaded by sails with a yard big and private enough for the kids to play in!
There's a separate a tandem garage with remote opening and that's not all!
Need EVEN More Living Space - TICK!
At the side of the garage are two fully lined and carpeted rooms. One room has built in storage and can be used in lots of ways for e.g, a 5th bedroom, child's play room, teenager's retreat, home gym or a large office.
Next room along - a great office space which has ethernet data cabling connected
Need To be Close to Facilities - TICK!
You can't get much closer - across the road from Nan's Childcare Centre and one street away from the Southern Cross Early Childhood School. A short walk to Ross Smith Crescent brings you to the Scullin shops and public transport.
With all these features, there's no reason why this home shouldn't be on your property list!
Auction details: On site' at 10am on Saturday, June 3rd
- Four bedroom home in mainly original condition
- Separate lounge room
- Huge kitchen with lots of cupboards and drawers, movable island bench and dishwasher
- Formal and informal living areas
- Built in robes in 3 of the 4 bedrooms
- Ducted in-floor heating & slow combustion heater
- R/C/A/C unit in lounge room
- Rear entertaining area covered by sails
- Free-standing tandem garage with storage and remote opening
- Additional room fully lined with full-length storage cupboard ideal as a teenagers retreat, gym, work office
- Additional office fully lined and carpeted
- Ethernet data cabling connected to office and lounge room
- Garden shed separate from garage
- Private yard surrounded by established trees and gardens
- Located so close to local Early Childhood School and Childcare Centre
- Short walk to Scullin shops and public transport
- Motivated vendors
- E.E.R. 3
$2,055. p.a - rates
$2,934. p.a. - land tax
If you'd like more information about this lovely home or a copy of the contract please contact Greg on 0432 365 184.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.