- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The classic architecture of Pettit and Sevitt was certainly ahead of its time when this outstanding family home was built. The tri-level design provides segregated living areas with bedrooms upstairs and living areas spread across the two lower levels, with all enjoying a great outlook and an abundance of natural light. The home has been well maintained and updated by the current owners including a modern kitchen (2 years old) in neutral tones with stone bench-tops and quality appliances.
All year round comfort is taken care of by the cosy combustion fireplace in the living room, ducted gas heating throughout and reverse cycle air-conditioning to three areas.
Outside there is plenty of room for the kids to play in the secure back yard and outdoor entertaining will be a delight on the north facing raised deck area. Also, in addition to the double garage, there is a studio/cabin which could be utilised as a workshop, teenage retreat, man cave or very classy cubby!
* Functional design and floor-plan. Tri-level with raked ceilings
* Four bedrooms plus study. Master bedroom with ensuite
* Modern kitchen (2 years old) in neutral tones and open to meals area. Quality appliances including 900ml Omega oven & cooktop
* Family room adjoining kitchen
* Living and dining room segregated from family room
* European style laundry
* Solid timber flooring throughout
* Ducted gas heating, combustion fireplace, reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Electronic window awnings
* Outdoor north facing entertaining deck
* Double garage with workshop space and auto doors
* Timber Studio/workshed/teenage retreat (5mtrs X 2.5Mtrs approx.)
* Vehicle/trailer access to back yard
* Easy care landscaped gardens
The convenient location ensures easy access to public transport, local shops, a choice of schools and just a 10 minute drive to Belconnen town centre
Contact MARK JOHNSTONE on 0414 382 093 to arrange inspection or come along to our next open exhibition.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.