NOTHING BUT CLASS
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This spacious three bedroom home is conveniently located close to key amenities including the local shops, cafe, schools and public transport. There are numerous parks within walking distance as well as bike trails and walking paths to Mount Rogers.
Positioned on a large 998m2 block within a quiet neighbourhood, this well presented modern home has everything you need to move in straight away!
The kitchen has been newly renovated and offers copious amount of storage with high quality stainless steel appliances and a 900mm oven. A large family area is situated off of the kitchen and includes access to the rear of the home through a set of sliding doors.
An oversized open plan, light filled living space is offered as well as a formal dining area. The laundry which has been recently painted and tiled is the perfect size for a full size washing machine and dryer.
As you make your way towards the back of the property you will notice the large covered pergola area, perfect for entertaining in all seasons and is surrounded by well maintained, established gardens.
You will not be short of space with an additional studio area available towards the rear of the garage plenty of space for visitors, home office, or a growing family!
To fully appreciate everything this lovely home has to offer, don't miss your chance to inspect it in person.
** This property will go to Auction 31st August 2016 @6:00pm Belconnen Arts Centre **
Main Features Include:
- Fully renovated kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and 900mm oven
- Open plan lounge and formal dining area
- Separate family room
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Enclosed backyard, established gardens
- Large entertainment area
- Double garage, high pitch roof for extra storage
- Separate Studio workshop at rear of garage
- Large, secure family friendly backyard
- Spacious covered entertainment area
- Ducted heating/cooling, split system air-conditioner
- Home security system
- EER 1.5
- Easy access to Gold Creek, Gungahlin Market Place and the Belconnen Town Centre
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Separate Dining
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.