FABULOUS FAMILY LIVING BOTH INSIDE AND OUT
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This inviting, three bedroom family home is located within a private cul-de-sac and positioned on a sprawling 921sqm block. With all the hard work completed and expenses taken care of, it makes this beautifully presented home perfect for first home buyers, or growing families.
The home is light and airy and has been freshly painted throughout. On offer are two spacious living areas, the main with RC/AC for year round comfort along with a cosy gas log fireplace for our cooler climate. The spacious family room and stunning renovated kitchen are open plan and flow through to the outdoors. The chef of the family will love the light filled kitchen with its neutral tones, stone benchtop, and quality stainless steel appliances.
If your family loves the outdoors, then 237 Kingsford Smith Drive is the perfect home for you! Step outside and you will enjoy entertaining on the covered timber deck where you can dine Alfresco style with family and friends all year round. The spacious and enclosed backyard offers the perfect environment for the kids and pets to play.
To complete the package, is the enclosed car parking allotment which is perfect for families with additional vehicles and toys, including a caravan, boat, tradies vehicle or trailer.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL BE GOING TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 8 APRIL at 1:30PM
- Renovated three bedroom residence
- Master bedroom with spacious walk in robe
- Renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, soft closing drawers, quality s/s appliances including SMEG 700mm oven, SMEG induction cooktop, Kleenmaid rangehood and Bosch dishwasher
- Two spacious living rooms
- RC/AC and gas log fire in main living room
- Timber flooring in living, dining, kitchen and family rooms
- Separate dining room with access to covered deck
- Freshly painted throughout
- Renovated bathroom with separate shower and wall to ceiling tiles
- Separate toilet
- Spacious laundry
- Eight solar panels - 1.52KW - fed back into the grid
- Covered outdoor entertaining area - perfect to entertain with family and friends
- Tandem carport under same roofline as the home
- Double gate side access on both sides of the home. One side particularly suited for a tradies vehicle, caravan or trailer
- New guttering and fascias
- 10,000 litre water tank
- Instant gas hot water service
- Garden shed
- Spacious 921sqm block
- Low maintenance grounds, both front and rear
- Productive fruit trees including, plums, nectarines, cherries and a vegie patch
Set in a very convenient location close to the Spence shops, community ovals and public transport. Situated only a few minutes drive to Westfield Belconnen and the Barton Highway, ideal for a quick commute. A variety of popular schools are within close proximity, and for the adventurists Mt Rogers Nature Reserve is on your doorstep.
For further information relating to this delightful property, or to request a copy of the contract for sale please call Phyllis Tidmarsh 0439 795 369.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.