FAMILY FRIENDLY LIVING!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
With a perfect north aspect at the rear and with elevated views of Mount Taylor, the new owners will delight in this quality home and it's convenient location.
Set in a quiet street, this charming 3 bedroom home ticks all the boxes for young families looking for the right environment for their children to grow up in. Centrally located and surrounded by easily accessible amenities such as extensive shopping options and great school, this property will cater to all your family's needs.
Large full length windows offer an abundance of natural light throughout the home. Comfortable relaxed living can be experienced in the L-shaped living area, the updated kitchen and meals area. Families will love the spacious covered outdoor entertainment area which is perfectly positioned and provides an ideal space for entertaining family and friends, while the flat backyard provides plenty of space for kids to play and pets to run!
Along with huge potential for future renovations, this property also presents an excellent opportunity for investors looking to expand their portfolio.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON 4 MARCH 2017, ON SITE AT 10.00AM
- Perfect north aspect to the rear of the home with views to Mount Taylor
- Updated kitchen with slate floors, adjoining family room and views to backyard
- Open plan living and dining with wool carpets and quality drapes
- All bedrooms with built-in robes
- Modern two-way bathroom with separate toilet
- Ducted gas heating
- Large backyard with several veggie patches
- Spacious elevated covered deck with views to Mount Taylor
- Double enclosed carport with storage shed
- Extra off street parking
- EER 1.0
Located within walking distance to Wanniassa Hills Primary School, public transport and the local Wanniassa shops. Only a short drive to the Hyperdome, Erindale Centre, Woden Town Centre and Canberra Hospital and the city.
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.