Generously Proportioned Family Home!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly positioned and generously proportioned, this beautifully maintained 5 bedroom ensuite home sits directly opposite the Hawker Shopping Centre in the popular suburb of Weetangera. This property will suit families who value a convenient lifestyle, within minutes to great schools and major shopping precincts.
Here is your chance to enjoy a lifestyle that provides superb indoor and outdoor entertaining areas yet also offers privacy for each family member. Specifically designed to maximise space, this home includes three separate living areas, updated kitchen, large sunroom with expansive windows taking advantage of the stunning garden outlooks.
The landscaped gardens have been lovingly cared for and creates a lovely space for family gatherings coming up in the future. Along with excellent storage space throughout, you have the added bonus of a double garage with workshop space, under-house storage and a separate rumpus room.
- Separate light filled living areas
- Very large lounge room with hooded copper open fire and large built-in bar
- Large dining room with the option to segregate from sunroom
- Updated functional kitchen with breakfast bar, Asko dishwasher, new Chef oven, built-in shelving, ample cupboard space, pantry and adjacent family room with built in cupboards/bookshelves with space for TV
- Spacious sunroom with full length windows, external awnings and gas heater connection
- Master bedroom with plenty of natural light and ceiling to floor built-in robes
- Dressing room/powder room to ensuite with full length mirrored doors to shelving
- Main bathroom in excellent condition with bath, shower, tastic heat lamps and separate toilet
- Segregated 5th bedroom downstairs with external access - ideal for extended family
- Evaporative cooling
- Ducted gas heating
- Gas hot water system
- Three phase power
- Private established backyard, gazebo with edged garden beds, paved pathways, veggie patch and garden shed on slab concrete
- Large covered entertaining area - accessed off the sunroom
- Oversized gutters, fascias and downpipes
- Rumpus room with separate access to garage
- Double auto garage with workshop space
- Ample under-house storage/wine cellar
- Paved circular driveway - provides ample off-street parking
- RZ2 block - directly opposite Hawker Shops
Families will appreciate the easy access to popular schools for all ages, including Weetangera Primary School, St. Matthew's Primary School, Belconnen High School and Hawker College. Close to the Hawker shops which includes restaurants, Post Office, Woolworths, Newsagent and Birubi Medical Centre. Only a short walk to Belconnen Soccer Club, Belconnen Bowling Club, St Matthews Catholic Church and Christ Church Anglican Church. Also conveniently located to the re-vamped Weetangera playing fields, Belconnen Business District and only 10 minutes to Civic.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.