Your Family Will Thank You!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
This generous family home is located in one of Weetangera's premium streets offering both size and privacy, here is a unique opportunity to make it your own!
You've heard "outstanding opportunity" before, but this family home really does warrant it. Nestled in a private leafy setting, it boasts all the benefits a discerning parent could wish for: 5 bedrooms,1 bathroom plus ensuite and multiple living rooms offering more than enough room for the family to spread out and enjoy their own space. Then there's the not so small matter of its very desirable blue chip location: close to sought after schools, shops, & public transport, a brief commute to Belconnen town centre, and a stone's throw to the popular Pinnacle walking tracks ideal for that stroll after work to walk the dog, unwind and just soak up the scenery.
Still not convinced? It also delivers a long list of attractive selling points. Like its centrally located gourmet kitchen complete with Miele induction cooktop & stone benchtops, choice of multiple living rooms, two north facing decks ideal for entertaining family & friends, ducted gas heating & evaporative cooling throughout, triple car accommodation, side car access, generous 1187m2 fully fenced yard, there are simply too many features to list here.
Family homes of this size and calibre are sought after in Weetangera, with the home boasting a long list of features and benefits and the owner motivated for a result, it simply will not last Don't be left thinking if only.
- 5 bedrooms all with built ins main bedroom has walk in robe
- 1 bathroom + ensuite
- 2 living areas + 1 rumpus room
- 2 decks both north facing
- Renovated lounge room, kitchen and bathrooms
- North facing living area
- Spotted gum floors through lounge room, meals area, kitchen and entry
- Bosch pyrolytic oven and Bosch microwave
- Miele induction cooktop
- Ample storage with soft close drawers
- Stone benchtops and island bench
- Evaporative Air conditioning
- Ducted heating
- Spa bath
- Private courtyard
- 31 squares - 24 square single level house and 7 square garage
- 1187m2 block
- 3 car garage, automatic Rolla doors plus generous off street parking
- Large tree lined low maintenance yard
- Garden irrigation system both front and backyard
- Termite protection traps
- Smoke detectors
- 2.5 star EER
- 100m to Weetangera primary school
- Close to Hawker and Weetangera shops and Westfield Belconnen
- Close to the Pinnacle Nature reserve
- Quick commute to the city
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.