Bathed in Natural Light!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Style, sunshine and convenience is what you'll love about this peaceful home in Weetangera!
It's always a nice surprise to find a superbly renovated home where all you have to do is move in and unpack. This single level three bedroom ensuite home in a quiet cul-de-sac is ideal for those seeking a contemporary home in a convenient location within a family friendly suburb.
This charming home has been beautifully maintained and offers the perfect combination of quality living and an abundance of light. Featuring a versatile floor plan with spacious living areas, central new designer kitchen with Caesar stone benches, large bathrooms, and full length windows to take advantage of northerly aspect.
Surrounded by neat and tidy established gardens, this property offers families a private setting to enjoy all that Weetangera has to offer.
- Stylishly renovated, single level home in a quiet cul-de-sac location
- Renovated kitchen with 30mm Ceasar stone benches, Miele appliances, soft closing drawers
- North facing living with an abundance of sunshine and natural light
- Segregated master bedroom with renovated ensuite and lovely northerly aspect
- Spacious light filled bathroom in excellent condition
- All bedrooms with built-in-robes and ceiling fans
- Quality wool carpets
- New Roman blinds
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Instant gas hot water system
- 2 water tanks plus pressure pump
- Repointed roof
- Established landscaped gardens with water feature near entrance
- Double auto carport
- EER 2.5
This home is perfect for families who love being in close proximity to quality schools, University of Canberra and major facilities such as Jamison Centre, Weetangera shops, Hawker shops, Belconnen Town Centre, Australian Institute of Sport and Belconnen's business district. Wonderful central location - only a 5 minute drive to Belconnen, 10 minutes to the City, 15 minutes to Woden and 20 minutes to Tuggeranong.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.