- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Set back off the road on a generous 1233m2 block, this extensively renovated four bedroom ensuite family home with multiple living areas, separate teenagers retreat and home office is bound to impress those with large families looking for that little extra space.
The stunning kitchen presents as new and is complete with stone bench tops, & induction cook top is centrally located and flows out onto an enormous under-cover entertaining area that would easily cater for the largest of family gatherings.
All four bedrooms are generous in size, the main with a walk through wardrobe and a new ensuite. The ducted zoned air-conditioning throughout will guarantee your comfort all year round, freshly painted in neutral tones and the new carpet mean you can simply move in and enjoy.
Step outside and the kids will love the large fully fenced backyard with plenty of room for a game of backyard cricket and to play with the four legged family friend.
The double garage at rear has been converted into a teenagers retreat / granny flat / home office, is fully insulated, has air-conditioning and complete with an ensuite and even a sauna. If however you need the space to house the cars or toys it can be easily converted back into a garage or there's plenty of room to build another one.
Ideally located within walking distance to the Hawker shopping village, public transport, playing fields, The Pinnacle walking tracks, sought after schools and the list goes on.
The current owners have loved living here however are moving interstate and can't take it with them, call me today to arrange an inspection.
Additional Features -
- 4 bedrooms all with built ins - main with ensuite
- Teenagers retreat / granny flat at rear complete with bathroom & sauna
- Level 1233m2 fully fenced low maintenance block
- Ducted zoned reverse cycle air - conditioning throughout
- Split air-conditioning system in granny flat & office
- Close to Hawker village shopping centre, Belconnen Town centre
- Stunning as new kitchen complete with induction cook top & stone bench tops
- Within walking distance to Weetangera Primary school, Belconnen High, Hawker College, playing fields and the Pinnacle walking tracks..
- Less than 6klm to Canberra University & Canberra Institute of Technology (CIT)
- New ensuite
- New carpet throughout
- New Fascia & gutters
- Enormous outdoor undercover entertaining area
- Solar hot water & 5kw power back to the grid
- Blue chip sought after family friendly suburb
- Close to sought after schools
- Close to public transport
- 15 mins by car to Canberra City Centre
- Walking distance to public transport
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.