Huge Block - Endless Possibilities
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly positioned on an expansive block of 1215sqm, this 4 bedroom ensuite home offers a myriad of options and opportunities for savvy buyers. The family home has been much loved and well maintained by its current owner for over 35 years, but the time has come to allow the next owner to appreciate the practical design and superb location. Although the home can be occupied and enjoyed immediately, creative buyers will no doubt see the huge potential to renovate and refurbish to suit personal tastes and budgets.
**PLEASE NOTE, THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SATURDAY 5TH NOVEMBER AT 12:30PM ON SITE.
- North facing 4 bedroom family home on expansive 1215sqm flat block
- Bedroom 1 features ensuite bathroom and built in robes
- Spacious living areas including sunny lounge room, dining room plus family meals area
- Generous sunroom extension features toasty wood fire and opens onto a pergola
- Loads of cupboards and bench space in kitchen
- Both bathrooms in neat original condition
- Oversized double brick garage with auto door plus additional carport and even a fully motorized turntable!
- The huge block will delight the avid gardener and offers loads of space for the kids, the pets or for future extensions
Families will appreciate the easy access to popular schools for all ages, including Weetangera Primary School, Belconnen High School and Hawker College. It is also conveniently located to the re-vamped Weetangera playing fields, Hawker Shopping Centre, Belconnen Business District and only 10 minutes to Civic.
Home Size: 179sqm
Garage Size: 52sqm
Block Size: 1215sqm
EER: 1 star
Age: 46 years approx
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.